Friday 25 February 2011

Take one...

Well here is the first of what will hopefully be millions.
I am very new to the blogging world but due to one of my beautiful besties, Miss Phoebe Dixon, and much advise from my tutors at uni I thought it was about time I did something with my loves and likes in life and start recording them in my own blog.
I love love love photography (fashion in particular) and will be posting several of my own photographs on here. Being a fashion student and a self confessed shopaholic clothes are huge joy in my life, more of a must have than a ' I would like' necessity, therefore I am sure that several images of either new items of clothing I have purchased or outfits ' I simply need' will be constantly available for your eyes. 




Wish me luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment