Saturday 26 February 2011

Mr Michael Kors

I am currently doing a fashion show proj at uni and the designer I decided to use was none other than the incredible Michael Kors. Kors clothing could not be more me, I like to think that his designs are created with me in mind ( a girl can dream can't she!?) I adore the whole 'ready to wear status' and simple yet elegant style he has going on with all of his collections. Mr Kors is the perfect candidate I have in mind for when I become rich and famous and am in need of a personal designer...

Here a few of my fave from his autumn/winter 2011/12 collection from New York fashion week





Kors collections have been referred to as 'conventional' and not 'edgy enough' but this is what I really do love about his designs. Don't get me wrong, I do love a bit of couture but isn't it nice to watch a catwalk where we see outfits and think 'oh wow I could actually put that look together'.


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! His collections are always refreshing and chic! Definitely something I would buy if I'm rich too! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete